Monday, March 14, 2011

Unanswers

It's light out, and my head no longer feels like a grenade went off in my skull.
I can't get out of my room. Door won't open, window's barred, and the wall's too thick to break through. My phone is gone, and so is my laptop. Last night, I crawled around in the dark until I found my iPod. I guess Dad or whoever put me here forgot about that.
I don't know where Mom is...or where anyone is. The house is eerily quiet. I don't even know where my cat is. I hope Mom's alive...
Wait...a white paw just slid under the door. Kitty! Hold on...
Right, just spent a bit touching my cat's paw. I wish I could hold her.
I...I don't think I can even be scared now. I'm just numb. I don't know what's going to happen to me or to Mom or Dad or if I'm going to die or if that bastard's going to turn me into one of his. Scrounging around my room to find something I can use as a weapon. My alarm clock is pretty heavy. I have some old encyclopedias that would produce a nasty thump on the head. There's a scarf in my top drawer.
How long are they going to keep me hesomeonesatthedoor

No comments:

Post a Comment