Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lethargic Huddle

Nothing happened today.
I think I spent the entire day buried under these ratty covers.
I don't want to move. I don't want to think. I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep.
My parents are gone. My home is gone. I'm 18 years old and have nowhere to go, no one to depend on.
I know there are others in worse straits than me. At least a proxy isn't trying to stab my eyes out or something.
But when you come to and it's 10:00 at night and you realize that you haven't left your bed once all day, it's kind of hard to get perspective.
This isn't healthy. It's not going to help me, and if I stay in one place, I'll probably be found.
So I'm going to try again tomorrow. One step at a time, just get out the door and move on.
To anyone who's reading this, I hope your day was more productive and less depressing than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment