Monday, March 21, 2011

Sleep Preclusion

It's...way too late. I should be trying to sleep.
But I'd really, really prefer not to.
That post story thing I wrote for Frap's plan on the equinox...I don't know how much of it is what really happened and how much is just my messed-up imagination filling in the gaps. But if it is sort of real, if my admittedly-foggy memory of that day is semi-accurate...
Then my dad is dead. My mom is almost surely dead. Christ...
I don't have a home. I don't have a house. I don't have anything in the world but the contents of this ratty backpack and a hotel card key.
Changing the subject before I get bogged down in miserable self-pity, which isn't going to do me any good.
Vivi and Chester of Exilis Veritas no longer remember anything about Slender Man. They can live a normal life. I'm glad for them. Been reading their story for a couple months now, and they deserve whatever break they can get. I don't know how permanent this'll be, but at least they're happy. More people should be happy.
And that sounds like a narm-filled cliche off a Care Bear show.
There's nothing really to say. I'll be moving on again in the morning. Debating getting a cheap car with the money in my account so I don't rely on bus fare, but gas prices are making me question that choice. I just wish I could remember what happened after...after Dad told me to run. I still am not sure how I ended up here.
I guess I'll find out later. Right now, I'm going to try and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment