Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's...it's Saturday?
God, what...I don't understand.
What happened to me?
I'm...I'm in a library. Don't recognize it. Sitting at a table. Typing from my laptop. I don't know where the power cord is. My backpack's underneath the table. Looking to see what's inside.
There's a notebook. It has Mom's drawings tucked in the front. The pages in the notebook are scrawled with things...looks like my handwriting. Mostly indecipherable, but I can see the operator symbol on some places, and some of these words look like they're saying "I am not yours." Like what Mom said.
My phone isn't here. My iPod isn't here. My wallet is here, has my ID, my university card, some cash in it, about $500 in $20's. There's a check card I don't recognize, but it has my name on it. Small slip of paper with four numbers written on it, not my handwriting. Might be the pin for this card. Nothing else.
There's my power cord for my computer. That's good.
I've got these weird scars on my upper arm. Like thick whip marks. They don't hurt, but I think I can guess where they're from.
I don't know where I am. It's quiet in this library. There's some people milling around, looking at books. No one seems to have noticed me. I'm okay with that.
I can't remember anything that happened since my last post. I remember the door opening, and then everything's...blank. Nothing. I know something happened, I know I got away somehow, but how? Why? What happened to my mom and dad?
I'm...I don't even know, I can't put it into words. I'm going to get moving, figure out where I am. Will try to post more tonight.
God, my head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment