Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I don't believe it.
I can't...I don't...
WHAT THE HELL?!
Okay, breathe, calm down, try to focus, freaking out isn't going to do you any good.
Been telling myself that for hours now.
Oh God...
I found something and I don't want to admit it's true but oh God it's real.
Just...hold on, need to go compose myself.

Okay, took a 20-minute break to get myself under control.
Where to start?
This afternoon, I came home from college and was just chilling out in my room. I was looking for a book, but I couldn't find it, so I went into Mom's room to see if she had it. Mom was downstairs at the time eating a snack or something, I don't know. So I'm looking around and I see this white thing underneath the bed.
And I got curious.
So I reached under the bed and...and I found these.

I just...I...
How can this be real? How can this be happening? HOW CAN THIS BE REAL?!
I never told Mom about Slender Man. She doesn't even know how to use the Internet. She doesn't read any blogs, she doesn't look at anything, HOW CAN SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS?! What the hell does this mean?!
What am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment