Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brain Realization

It's finally dawned on me.
Slender Man is real. Which means all these stories I've been following for a couple months...they're real too. Robert, Ava, Frap, Zeke, Matthew, Inky, Reach, Cathy, and many others...they're all real.
I have to talk to Mom.
She needs to know that she's not alone in this.
And maybe I'll get some answers about those drawings.
I'm just so damn scared that I'll look out my window, and he won't be looking at my mother's window anymore.
He'll be looking at mine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit.

    He's angry?

    I don't know how to help , what to say, but...

    You two gotta stick together.

    Ignore the author of the Tutorial. He's a jerk, and I hope he gets whats coming to him.

    You don't abandon someone, ever. ESPECIALLY your mother.

    I've been having dreams of him lately,...and they're...telling me thngs...

    ReplyDelete