Thursday, February 10, 2011

Logical Thinking

Okay, I'm sorta kinda calm-ish now.
I thought over those freaky drawings I found and tried to figure out what's the deal with them. The looming Slender-pic isn't hard to decipher, but I don't know about the very first one. With the small figure walking up to those giant tentacles and the other person trying to stop him/her/it. Who are those people in the picture?
The black-haired figure could be my mom; it has her hairstyle (sort of). But who is the small person?
I don't know.
And what's with the "I WILL NOT BE YOURS" AND "YOU CANNOT TAKE ME"? If this means what I think it means, then Mom's being Slenderstalked. But...why? How would she know about him? What the hell is going on?
WHY haven't I seen him? I know about him! I mean, I didn't think he was real, but I'm starting to change my mind, but what if that sends him after me?
Oh God, what've I done?
Will post more later, this is freaking me out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment