Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Highway Boredom

Driving all day is...very dull.
I guess I should be glad it was boring. That's preferable to "AAGH FIRE DEATH MY ORGANS ARE BEING SPLATTERED ONTO TREES" stuff, yeah?
I'm taking it slowly. If I floored the car, I would be in NJ by now, but I don't know what sort of unholy havoc that would wreak on the engine. Plus, I'm trying to psyche myself up for this. I don't want to just barrel into NJ, hop out of my on-fire car, and shout, "Hello, Garden State! Tell me your secrets!"
God, I'm getting very tired of these cheap hotels. At the same time, I'm not desperate enough to try and camp out in my car. I mean, look where that got me last time...
Right. Anyway. I'm going to try and sleep, and I should be arriving at my destination tomorrow. I'll try to come up with a plan in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment